Search another omelette here:

2009/11/06

The Clipper Lounge, Mandarine Oriental Hong Kong

Posted By: Shinobu - 19:16

Submitted The Clipper Lounge, Mandarine Oriental Hong Kong - August 2007

This is the 3rd sequel of breakfast hopper in Hong Kong, at the Clipper Lounge, Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong.  I always stay at Conrad Hong Kong, so I remember that I woke up and made up my mind suddenly and jumped into taxi to get there by 5 minutes from Conrad.  I assume the building is slightly old so that the lounge has lower ceiling comparing with other hotels, but yes, quality is fine.  However, again and again, omelet is three-folded!  I wonder if all the chiefs in town should be trained to cook
omelet in that way, otherwise banned :-)

Anyway, I can recall that I should not compare with the one at Kshiki, Mandarin Oriental Tokyo, though HK one is still good to have.

0 コメント:

コメントを投稿

Copyright © Omelet around the world

Designed by