Search another omelette here:

2010/10/28

Cafe Causette, Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong

Posted By: Shinobu - 2:24
Please do not blame my laziness.  Now I am on the way for world-round trip and at the final destination, HCM City.  Before coming here, I passed by New York, London, Jersey and Hong Kong, and had some omelette.  I cannot tell why but I have been tied up with many other matters (and my luggage has been keeping slightly less than 30kg and getting more and more like my belly...) so that I can not even transfer photos to PC or iPad to write...

Here is a photo, at Cafe Causette, in Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong (or old Mandarin Oriental).


As you see, unlike other hotels in Hong Kong where I tried in several years, they serve non-three-folded omelette!  Yeah, beautiful seamless one, surprisingly.  In fact this was my eye-opening surprise as I have been feeling sleepy due to jet lag as well as tiredness....

Well, at the end, Mandarin is Mandarin.  Quality talks...

0 コメント:

コメントを投稿

Copyright © Omelet around the world

Designed by