Search another omelette here:

2010/11/23

King's, Grand Ambassador Seoul, South Korea

Posted By: Shinobu - 8:21


This is my first visit in my life to South Korea, the closest neighbour to Japan.  My perception to Seoul food is "chilly hot" and BBQ, which I did enjoyed last night at some small restaurant in the back street of Dongdaemun area, feeling some pain on the tongue, and now morning comes.

King's is a renewed restaurant in Grand Ambassador, Seoul, an affiliate of Pullman / Sofitel group, so interior is quite splendid one, with variety of food, from Japanese breakfast, Korean, and Omelette :-)

This morning, young chef cooked for me, tried to make it seamless...  but failed.  I respect his trial as you see above.

-- iPhoneから送信

0 コメント:

コメントを投稿

Copyright © Omelet around the world

Designed by